Minden and Gardnerville
Minden & Gardnerville – the Heart of the Carson Valley
Minden and Gardnerville real estate fits many lifestyles. Whether you prefer country and ranch estates, private luxury communities, seasonal homes, rural locations, or in-town communities, the real estate for sale in Minden and Gardnerville provides a solution to meet your individual lifestyle.
- The sun shines 295 days a year.
- Average annual rainfall is just over 9 inches.
- Average annual snowfall is about 20 inches.
- Summer temperatures range from the 90s in the daytime to the 50s at night.
- Winter temperatures range from the high teens to the high 40s.
- Elevation is 4,650 feet.
- Job’s Peak to the West is 10,650 feet.
- Mt. Siegel rises in the East to 9,450 feet.
- Known as “Nevada’s Garden Spot”, the Carson Valley is one of the best agricultural places in Nevada.
Medical Health Resources
Carson Tahoe Hospital has an active medical staff consisting of 120-140 physicians, with areas of specialty ranging from Cardiology and Neurology, to Plastic and Microsurgery.
Minden Medical Center was designed to house a wide range of medial specialties, the Center brought together many of the area’s most respected physicians to provide a host of new services to Douglas County in one convenient location.
Carson Valley Medical Center has active medical staff that includes specialists in Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Radiology, and Pediatrics.
Carson Valley Surgery Center cares for a wide variety of medical and surgical needs.
Carson Valley Medical Center 24-Hour Emergency Care is staffed by Board Certified or Board Eligible Emergency Medicine Physicians and contracted through Tahoe Emergency Physicians, as well as specially trained Registered Nurses.
Contact us to learn more about Gardnerville and Minden, Nevada real estate.